Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Goup Writing piece

I'm driving down the street and looking around at all the empty houses. Ever since I had made the contract with Claude my butler demon thing my world had not been the same. I was in Spain because Claude had told me that I was going to meet Ciel here but as I drive I see no one at all. The place where I am now is just a graveyard city. Just as I look to the right I see this weird creature. I think of what it could be. I think of what animals it looks like. An armadillo and a skunk mixed into one that's what it looked like. So I decided to call it and armadilloskunk. It was the weirdest creature I had ever seen. I got out of the car and followed it behind one of the houses and there I see a whole army of armadilloskunks just waiting to attack. I jump back and take a run for the car. I turn around and see that the creatures are following me. I scream and all of a sudden I run right into Ciel. I look around a little startled by his sudden appearance . He looks down at me and I look up and give a little chuckle of embarrassment. Just as I turn around to see how close the armadilloskunks are I see that all of them are bashing their heads against the road. I look up at Ciel and stand up. I am about to go back to my car when Ciel grabs my arm and drags me the other way. I try to pull away but I can't. When we stop walking I see Sebastian standing there and of course where there is Sebastian there is always Grell. All of a sudden Ciel climbs on the table and doesn't move. I hear Sebastian telling me to eat him. So I walk over to the table and tell Ciel that I am sorry for having to eat him. He just laughs and says that it is fine. So I eat Ciel. Although I don't feel comfortable doing that. As soon as I a finished eating him I see Grell move out from the shadows and jump on Sebastian. O great now we get to see how Grell feels about Sebastian. Anyways so I look around and start to walk to where Sebastian is standing. All of a sudden Grell is standing in my way acting defensively to keep me away from Sebastian. I glare at Grell and he glares right back at me. I start to move around him but he just moves in front of me again. Then I hear someone call my name.
"Come here Earl Alois Trancy"

I look around and see Claude standing behind me. I walk over to him and start t go back the direction of my car. I look up at Claude and think of how glad I am that he had come and gotten me out of Grell's way. I really didn't want to deal with that guy today. It was bad enough he hated me for no reason. I start to walk away and all of a sudden a guy with the last name freemason walks up to us and tells Claude that the "package" had arrived. I looked at Claude confused and he just continued to talk to this guy. All of a sudden the man has a box with him and is loading it into the car. I look startled and try to think what we might be trying to smuggle back to England. I think of all the possibilities of what it could be. We get home and Claude opens the package and inside is greengurglegump. I look confused at why we would need more of that stuff because we already had enough saying as Claude is a spider and all. I walked away disappointed when Claude grabs my arm and pulls me back to the package. He reaches inside of it and pulls out a sword. I look surprised because I had not seen that in it a minute ago. Claude hands me the sword and then walks off. I decided to go and try out my new sword so I go out to find Grell. I find Grell hovering by the window of Sebastian's room. I sneak up behind him and tap him on the shoulder. He turns around startled and pulls out a little pair of scissors. All of a sudden I feel a sharp pain in my Hambone. Even though I don't know what that is. I fall to the ground and out comes Sebastian taking the scissors away from Grell. If Sebastian hadn't taken the scissors away from Grell I think he might have killed me. I was a little startled. I looked at Sebastian who looked down at me. He looked as if he was going to say something but nothing came out of his mouth. I watched as Grell jumped up and hugged Sebastian and Sebastian threw Grell in another direction. Grell just got up and acted like Sebastian hadn't done anything.

1 comment: