Tuesday, April 26, 2011

writing assessment

Do you ever feel like animals can understand you? Well sometimes they really can understand and know exactly what you are saying. The only thing is we can't understand them.

When they talk about the king getting married and wanting to serve doves at the feast the queen to be objects. The queen seemed to have some connection with the doves that she didn't want the fowler to kill them. She tried to stop him but the king told her that it was decided.

When I first read the story I thought about my cats. When I was younger I used to have a ton of cats and I'd be all excited about it. The only problem was that not even a week later my mother would get rid of them and say that they had some kind of problem. I knew that there was nothing wrong with them and the more my mom got rid of them the more upset I would become.

So this story was basically showing that the queen to be had a love for the doves and didn't want anything to happen to them. She had a connection with the animals. A love for them and didn't want them to be served at the wedding feast.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you talked about your experiences with your cats, but I think you could have done more. To me, all you said was that the queen loved her animals and didn't want them to be served in the wedding. But that was already stated in the story! You might want to try writing how you could tell their connection was strong or something like that, something that wasn't already said.

    ReplyDelete