Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tangled

During the movie I had a lot of weird feelings. I felt sad at points and then there were other points when I couldn't help but laugh. I wish that the movie would be more serious but it was kind of hard to make the story more serious than what it was.

When people get hit in the face with frying pans you can't help but laugh but when Rapunzel is forced to stay in the castle all the time you can't help but feel bad for her. So through out the story I was thinking about how that could relate to the real world and figured out that it can relate because there are people in this world who are locked up because their parents say they have to be. The only thing in the movie that I didn't think really fit was the fact that people were getting hit in the face with frying pans

So in the movie the feelings that I had all ended up fitting into reality. So in the end I understood exactly what was going on.

5 comments:

  1. You had a very good connection to the real world but you might want to expand on that connection. Your one middle paragraph was all over the place. You might want to reorganize it and have each paragraph talking about one specific thing not a million little things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you could make your introduction stronger by putting an intro type. Also, you should put in another paragraph with more thoughts about the movie, and you should mention what movie this was in the intro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree you could have made this paragraph much stronger by focusing on one topic. Also I couldn't really spot a thesis. Although, like Abby said, you made a good connection to the real world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I agree Monica. You should add another paragraph talking about what you think. Also, don't forget your author's note.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that you got your opinion across, but you didn't really expand on it. So you thought that it wasn't serious enough? Why is it like that? Why so you feel that way?

    ReplyDelete